14-15 IAHS Computer Business Per 5

Friday, March 13, 2015

what i learned this week

What I've learned this week is that users of Apple Watch will be able to use their iMac Computers just like their iPhones would.
Posted by Unknown at 1:28 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • kevin cervantes
  • lulu

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (46)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (14)
      • This week i worked on my typing web and microsoft ...
      • What I learned this week is how the Telsa is comin...
      • I learned a lot this week about things i did not k...
      • This week I learned some of the new features that ...
      • 1/13/15 what I learned this week This wee...
      • This week I learned a lot about technology and new...
      • what i learned this week
      • This week i got a little by behind on my typing we...
      • This week I learned that the Apple watch has a a c...
      • The week i learned that the android and apple phon...
      • what i learned this week...
      • What i learned this week was several positive and ...
      • What I learned this week is the new design that th...
      • Last week I gave a description about what I will b...
    • ►  February (31)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.