14-15 IAHS Computer Business Per 5

Friday, March 13, 2015

This week I learned that the Apple watch has a a case that protects the watch. I also learned how to use the word document more. And that is what I learned this week.
Posted by kevin cervantes at 1:17 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • kevin cervantes
  • lulu

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (46)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (14)
      • This week i worked on my typing web and microsoft ...
      • What I learned this week is how the Telsa is comin...
      • I learned a lot this week about things i did not k...
      • This week I learned some of the new features that ...
      • 1/13/15 what I learned this week This wee...
      • This week I learned a lot about technology and new...
      • what i learned this week
      • This week i got a little by behind on my typing we...
      • This week I learned that the Apple watch has a a c...
      • The week i learned that the android and apple phon...
      • what i learned this week...
      • What i learned this week was several positive and ...
      • What I learned this week is the new design that th...
      • Last week I gave a description about what I will b...
    • ►  February (31)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.